AIM (Asbury in Mission) is holding a Yard Sale to support Asbury’s missions and mission partners on Saturday, June 11, from 8 AM – 3 PM in the Wesley Center.
Donation drop-offs will be collected in the Wesley Center hallway from Sunday, June 5, following worship services (12 PM) through Thursday, June 9.
The following items cannot be accepted:
- Items that are broken, ripped, soiled, or musty smelling
- Auto Parts
- Baby Seats, Car Seats, Strollers, Swings
- Beds, Upholstered Furniture, Mattresses
- Computers, Printers, Monitors, Keyboards
- Electrical items containing Freon (Refrigerators, Freezers, Window A/C)
- Exercise/gym equipment (Treadmills, Elliptical., Steppers)
- Furniture pieces larger than 20″ W x 20″ D x 26″ H
- Plastic drink containers
- Weapons or ammunition of any kind
A note on unacceptable items: Items that are not acceptable must be thrown away in the church dumpster. AIM must pay for this dumpster to be emptied. Please help save unnecessary expense by NOT bringing unacceptable items. THANK YOU!
Packing materials are needed:
- Bubble Wrap
- Large Plastic/Paper Bags
- Tissue Paper
Lots of volunteers are needed to make this event a success! Volunteers are needed to help with setup (June 6-10), the sale (June 11, 8 AM – 3 PM), and clean-up following the sale (June 11, 3 PM – 5 PM). If you would like to volunteer, please please contact Jenn Springer, coordinator, using the form below.