The P.E.P. Club will meet in-person on Friday, December 17, at 9:30 AM in the Parlor.
Join the P.E.P. Club for a morning of BINGO! This gathering will be a spirited morning full of fun and games. Don’t miss out!
About the P.E.P. Club
The P.E.P. (People Enjoying People) Club is made up of adults of all ages (male and female) and centers around fellowship and entertainment, with a shared devotional time as well.
P.E.P. Club meetings every third Friday of the month (except July & August) with fellowship beginning at 9:30 AM.
Each member brings something unique and provides care, love, and support for each other.
– January 21 – Maggie & Spike-Singers with mixed bag of Folk, jazz, world & Celtic music
– February 18 – Al Grout – Comedy & Juggling
– March 18 – Karl Hausman – Pianist/ vocalist with Irish Songs
– April 15 – Keith Sell – Country Music
– May 20 – Ken Purcell – vocalist
– June 17 – Indoor Picnic featuring music from Frank Godiska