Asbury’s Health Ministry team is holding a collection for the Ripple Community Center. Ripple Community Center is an Allentown outreach that supports Allentown residents Including people experiencing homelessness, housing instability, socially isolated, with a history of trauma or mental illness, and the working poor.
At this time they are in need of donations of the following items:
- Baby Wipes
- Personal Sized Shampoo Bottles
- Women’s Depends Sizes M-2XL
- Body/Foot Powder
- Toothbrush/ Toothpaste
- Small flashlights
- Bug Spray
- Long socks (men and women)
- Underwear (men and women)
- Juice boxes
- Bottled Water or Reusable Water bottles
- Hair Brushes/Combs
- Individually pre-packaged snack items (crackers, bags of chips, packages of cookies)
- Applesauce/Fruit Cups
- Individual macaroni and cheese cups and noodle cups
- Travel size toiletries
- Travel size tissue packs
- Sturdy Backpacks
- Batteries-AA, AAA
- Gift Cards (Wawa, Grocery Stores, Prepaid Visa Gift Cards)
If you can help, please bring your donations to the upper entrance of Asbury on Saturday, August 21 from 9 AM – 12 PM.
The Asbury Health Ministry Team greatly appreciates your generosity!